Academic and Scholastic
- Since TEDDS inception, over 1500 students (upto 2015) have appeared in the Matriculation(SSC) exams with 100% pass results in BISE Lahore.
- Admission of pass out students in engineering, medical and other professional institutions LUMS, KE, FAST, UET, GIK, NUST, and other on merit.
- Associated with the “Seeds of Peace International” programs since 2002. Attended camps in USA and India.
- Beneficiary of National Outreach program of LUMS and Chandbagh School.
- Several awards at National Museum of Science and Technology, Lahore.
- Presidential Gold Medal in Scouting.
- Numerous awards in Speech, Quiz, Qirat, Naat and Poetry competitions.
- Initiated multiple inter- school competitions such as the “Brain of Lahore”, “Orator of Lahore” etc. to encourage intellectual, social and moral development of children.
Publications and Creative Work
- Hayyat-e-javed, Biography of Sir syed Ahmed Khan(reprinted)
- Azmat – e- Insan, and ‘Science Kahani’ teaching programs developed by TEDDS.
- Dictionary of English language creative work.
- TEDDS project used as a reference subject for M. Ed. Research thesis papers.
- A book on “Some Common Expression of English Language”.