Outreach Program of TEDDS:
TEDDS ( Trust for Education & Development of Deserving Students ) has started its outreach program since its inception in 1996 for the talented and deserving students belonging to the lower strata of society. TEDDS outreach program focuses on identifying the bright students with limited financial resources thereby inducting them into the classes ( 1 to 8th )leading towards matric examination. Beneficiaries of TEDDS outreach program have passed matric examination with distinction and have joined the renowned colleges and universities.
Process of Admission through TEDDS outreach program includes:
- Registration of Student (free of Cost).
- Admission Test (English, Urdu, Maths).
- Preparation of Merit List.
- Admission Process.
* Registration Fee (Rs 500/- only) charged from successful students.
* Issuance of Admission form to parents/Guardians.
Admission form consists of following Documents:
* Rules & Regulations for free Students
* Instructions for admission
* Initial Medical Checkup Profile
* Information about last school attended (If any)
- Documents to be attached with Application by Parents/Guardians.
* Attested photocopy of CNIC
* Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate/BAY- computerized form.
* School leaving certificate (if applicable)
* Affidavit of income
* Four Passport size pictures with blue background
- Submission of complete file duly signed by parents.
- Verification of file by Office.
- Interview of students by Principal/Headmaster.